ID: com.fairgo.crap2
Version: 2.5
Size: 0 Mb
Android Version: 2.3.3 and up
CRAP Screenshots
What's new in CRAP 2.5
Now 100% online for all data:Supports more regions.
The app itself is much smaller.
Future updates are not dependent on you downloading a new app version.
I should be able to fix any error in days or even hours, rather than weeks or months.
I am currently working on the NT guidelines.
SA guidelines to follow afterwards.
At the moment, I'll keep the price down, but sometime in the near future, I''l increase it to about the same price as my CRAP App for apple! (So... get it while its cheap!)
CRAP Permissions
Future updates are not dependent on you downloading a new app version - i should be able to fix any error in days or even hours, rather than weeks or monthsView network connections - allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected
Read the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage
Supports more regions - the app itself is much smaller
I am currently working on the nt guidelines - sa guidelines to follow afterwards
Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet
View wi-fi connections - allows the app to view information about wi-fi networking, such as whether wi-fi is enabled and name of connected wi-fi devices
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to write to the usb storage
Download CRAP 2.5 mod APK
Search terms:
How to download CRAP 2.5 apk for bluestacks
Download CRAP mod apk for android
CRAP 2.5 modded apk
CRAP unlimited apk