ID: air.com.fantage.mobilefantage
Version: 1.0.4
Size: 0 Mb
Android Version: 2.2 and up
Fantage Comet Screenshots
What's new in Fantage Comet 1.0.4
Fantage Comet has released a new game, "I LOVE SCHOOL, WORDZ!""I LOVE SCHOOL, WORDZ" is a simple, easy and fun word game!
You'll have fun playing it with your friends and parents!
Find and click letters to form the word.
Use all three power-up items for higher score!
Enjoy this FANTASTIC words game, "I LOVE SCHOOL, WORDZ!"
Fantage Comet Permissions
Find and click letters to form the word - use all three power-up items for higher score!Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet
Download Fantage Comet lastet APK
Search terms:
How to mod Fantage Comet 1.0.4 mod apk for laptop
Download Fantage Comet unlimited apk for PC
Fantage Comet 1.0.4 modded apk
Fantage Comet full mod apk