I-CEI mod apk - Download latest version 1.0 - Repeat APK

I-CEI mod apk - Download latest version 1.0



I-CEI.apk 1.0
Name: I-CEI apk
ID: it.chiesacattolica
Version: 1.0
Size: 0 Mb
Android Version: 1.6 and up



I-CEI Screenshots

How to install I-CEI 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks
How to download I-CEI lastet apk for pc
How to install I-CEI 1.0 unlimited apk for pc

What's new in I-CEI 1.0

I-CEI è l’app ufficiale della Conferenza Episcopale Italiana.
Offre l’accesso alle notizie sulla vita della Chiesa Italiana, all’Almanacco Liturgico e all’archivio completo dei documenti CEI, ricercabile, scaricabile e fruibile anche offline.

Notizie
Tutte le news ufficiali sulla CEI e le diocesi italiane, costantemente aggiornate dall’Ufficio comunicazioni sociali.

Almanacco Liturgico
Tutti i contenuti della Liturgia del giorno e della Liturgia delle ore, nella versione ufficiale CEI e completa di collegamenti verso la Bibbia www.bibbiaedu.it, e il Santo del giorno.

Documenti
L’archivio completo dei documenti ufficiali, dei notiziari e della documentazione CEI. Offre funzioni di ricerca e la possibilità di conservare e consultare i documenti anche offline.
I-CEI | 224 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.9

I-CEI Permissions

Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to write to the usb storage
Prevent device from sleeping - allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep
Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet
Read the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage

Download I-CEI 1.0 mod APK



Search terms:
How to install I-CEI 1.0 mod apk for android
Download I-CEI mod apk for Bluestacks
I-CEI 1.0 modded apk
I-CEI lastet apk