ID: com.virality.parisbutton
Version: 1.0
Size: 0 Mb
Android Version: 2.3 and up
I Love Paris Support Button Screen Preview
What's new in I Love Paris Support Button 1.0
75% of the income generated from this app will go to the International Redcross (which directly supports the French Redcross). 150 people were killed in Paris on The Friday night of 11/13/15. Show your support by installing this app. Just by using it, we earn income monthly and we will give 75% of that income towards supporting this cause.Don't Trust us? Well hey, at least you get a cool button.
I Love Paris Support Button Permissions
Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internetView network connections - allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected
Download I Love Paris Support Button 1.0 APK
Search terms:
How to install I Love Paris Support Button 1.0 apk for laptop
Download I Love Paris Support Button mod apk for Bluestacks
I Love Paris Support Button 1.0 modded apk
I Love Paris Support Button unlimited apk