ID: com.molchanov.android.iouo
Version: 1.5
Size: 0 Mb
Android Version: 2.2 and up
iouo - I owe; you owe Screen Preview
What's new in iouo - I owe; you owe 1.5
1.5- Import & export individual events or entire list
- Show event totals and number of people in the event list
- Automatically suggest payer who owes the most when adding new expense
- Select all beneficiaries by default when adding new expense
- Updated UI design
- Optimization & bug fixes
1.4.5
- Added localization support for Italian
- Minor bug fix
1.3.5
- Added localization support for Dutch, French, Portuguese, and Slovak
- Keep keyboard hidden when opening Add/Edit Expense screen
iouo - I owe; you owe Permissions
Read the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to read the contents of your usb storageModify or delete the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to write to the usb storage
Download iouo - I owe; you owe 1.5 mod APK
Search terms:
How to install iouo - I owe; you owe patch 1.5 apk for android
Download iouo - I owe; you owe mod apk for PC
iouo - I owe; you owe 1.5 modded apk
iouo - I owe; you owe lastet apk