ID: com.vtosoft.app.torch
Version: 1.0
Size: 0 Mb
Android Version: 2.2 and up
Torch Screenshots
What's new in Torch 1.0
Simple torch app,No extra permission required,no ads,just a torch.I use this app on my Nexus 5,and I did't test on other device.
So if it did't work on your phone,please send me an email (dexapk@gmail.com),
I will do my best to fix it.
How to use:
1.touch inside the circle to open/close the torch.
2.touch outside the circle to light more time.
Note:to protect the phone, it will auto close after 2 minutes.
Torch Permissions
Take pictures and videos - allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. this permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmationPrevent device from sleeping - allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep
Control flashlight - allows the app to control the flashlight
Download Torch 1.0 unlimited APK
Search terms:
How to install Torch patch 1.0 apk for bluestacks
Download Torch unlimited apk for android
Torch 1.0 modded apk
Torch unlimited apk