ID: com.andromo.dev229261.app213851
Version: 1.25
Size: 0 Mb
Android Version: 2.1 and up
World War I (free) Screen Preview
What's new in World War I (free) 1.25
World War I explores the events of the Great War that was to be the “war to end all wars.” The app teaches the causes of the war, the war’s important events, and people who played a part. You will engage in thought provoking activities that will make the war come to life. Your understanding will be deep and long lasting. The content is easily customized for individuals and classrooms.The full application includes:
• Complete history of World War I
• Sample of the dramatized narration of the history of World War I
• Sample Exploration Activities
World War I (free) Permissions
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to write to the usb storageFull network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet
Prevent device from sleeping - allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep
Read the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage
View network connections - allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected
Modify system settings - allows the app to modify the system's settings data. malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration
Download World War I (free) lastet APK
Search terms:
How to download World War I (free) 1.25 mod apk for laptop
Download World War I (free) mod apk for android
World War I (free) 1.25 modded apk
World War I (free) lastet apk